Cool Runnings,....
Today,.
I watched one of my most favorite movie. The title of the movie I watched is Cool Runnings. Well, maybe I like this movie because it appeals to my athlete self. I mean this movie is really really super encouraging for athletes and even normal people. I actually cried like a baby again when I finished watching this movie. which is really good since I wanted to cry. After watching the movie I felt myself again. I also watched the sib show again and this time I hope that my recorded file will not be corrupted anymore hehe,..:)
Lastnyt,..
I was able to talk to one of the girls who I really liked and love in the past. We were able to talk about lots of stuff and even our current problems. Then, we were able to talk about things that we normally did not talk about. It made me really happy lastnyt and today. We even made a promise to come to UST's paskuhan together next year,...
Resolution,...
Starting today, I would start being contented with having only myself. I would journey to find happiness for myself. It is not that I have already lost hope in my lovelife but I just want to be happy whatever the outcome maybe,. So that I will be ready for whatever myt happen. I promise to study harder next term and to function as I function in my early years. I also promise to take care of myself even more so that I would be as athletic as I am now forever(If I can).
Thought,....
" if you are not enough without her, you will never be enough with her,.."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home